Important Real Estate Agent Traits as stated by Brightwood College back in 2015.
The business of Residential Real Estate has many different players, including appraisers, home inspectors, property managers, contractors, bankers, mortgage loan officers, and government agencies, as well as prospective buyers and sellers. But, the workhorses of the typical real estate transaction are the people that coordinate the process—the real estate agents and brokers.
A good real estate agent is similar in nature to a conductor of a symphony, coordinating the different players to make a successful transaction a reality. At different points in the process, the real estate agent is a salesperson, a buyer’s advocate, an analyst, a business manager, a consultant, a negotiator, and a marketer, just to name a few. We have found there are a number of qualities and traits that successful real estate professionals share.
George Bittner possesses the Important Real Estate Agent Traits to get your transaction successfully completed.
• Great attention to detail
• Knowledge of the Real Estate Market and the desire to keep up with changes in the market
• Ability to solve problems that may arise
• Lives by a high standard of honesty and integrity
• Has a network of contacts in the Real Estate Industry
• Hard work ethic