Fixer-Upper Financing

Can you finance a Fixer-Upper ?

The FHA 203(k) is a mortgage and home improvement loan all in one.

You can replace a roof or replace the windows to conserve energy. Why not paint or put new siding on the home and give it a fresh new up to date look. You can put in your dream kitchen. Maybe new flooring, carpet or tile would be just the thing to make the home look amazing. Why not replace the electrical and plumbing in the home while you are at it.

What ever the case may be your needs can be addressed with this type of loan.

Information provided by Ed Muchnick, Gateway Mortgage